A wood preservative system with multiple derivatives representing a family of unique chemistries.
PreserveTech™ LWT is a wood preservative system with multiple derivatives representing a family of unique chemistries. PreserveTech™ LWT derivations have been formulated in a prescriptive manner and have been engineered to provide protection to wood and wood-based products covering a wide range of applications.
Products treated with PreserveTech™ LWT have a wide range of (optional) protective qualities of which can be included in the PreserveTech® unique formulation on a prescriptive basis providing unparalleled value to the end-user.
- Wood treated with PreserveTech™ LWT are virtually free of warping, checking, and other physical defects.
- Products treated with PreserveTech™ LWT retain the natural color of the wood.
- Optional water repellant additives reduce water absorption and physical deterioration due to water absorption and other moisture related issues.
- Additional value-addedPreserveTech™ LWT protective qualities include: fungal resistance, mold control, protection against Formosan termites, UV protection, unique colorants and more.
- Proprietary application technology and QC methods ofPreserveTech™ LWT ensure the production of quality products at a cost-effective price point.